There are lots of ways to feel calmer. It's about finding what works for you. Try some of breathing exercises, activities, games and videos below.
Breathe in, breathe out
If you're feeling overwhelmed, take some long, deep breaths.
Breathe and sigh
- Breathe in through your nose
- Make a big sigh and drop your shoulders downwards as you breathe out through your mouth
- Repeat 4 times
- Breathe in while you say to yourself "I feel calm"
- Breathe out while you say to yourself "I let go of stress"
- Breathe in while you say to yourself "Feel calm"
- Breathe out and say to yourself "Let go of stress"
Need more inspiration?
Visit Childline for lots more ideas and activities.