All members of our Parliament were present today, what a positive meeting!
- All pupils are enjoying their Expressive Arts sessions, they would love to have more.
- The pupils would like to carry out more Science experiments (messy ones).
- Pupils have asked if we could look at time tabling the trim trail.
- KS2 pupils have asked if they could have a packet of crisps or a small chocolate bar with their sandwich.
- Pupils were concerned about some pupils not listening and wearing their hoods up in class. They wondered if we could have a hoody policy.
Darcy asked if it was possible to have a craft competition in school.